Summer Link is the name of the 2017 Heartland Presbytery Summer Youth Camp from July 17 to 21 at Windermere Camp in Roach, MO.
Summer Link is a Christian camp program for students in grades 6 through just graduated 12th. Previously, we had two separate camps at different locations (RiverRanch and Windermere) on two different dates. This year we will have one camp at Windermere. It’s an awesome campground with so much to do.
We will be running two separate programs at the same time at the same place. The daily schedule will be different for middle school students and high school students. Each camp will have it’s own director and team of counselors. The only joint activity be the evening worship and teaching time. High School students will stay in a lodge-like facility, Middle School students in the cabins.
High School Summer Link (rising 9th to just graduated 12th grade) will have lots of free time to hangout, with these special activities scheduled:
- Tuesday- Breakout teaching AM/Paintball/High Ropes/Water Park/Cave options during day.
- Wednesday- Leave camp for canoe/float trip on the Niangua River all day (chillax like River Ranch!)
- Thursday- Tubing on the Lake of the Ozarks
Middle School Summer Link (rising 6-8th grade) will have a slightly more structured schedule with these special activities scheduled:
- Tuesday- Tubing on the Lake of the Ozarks
- Wednesday- Paintball/High Ropes/Water Park/Cave options during day
- Thursday- Olympic Games event during day.
Summer Link Camp Leadership for 2017
High School Camp Director: Jon Dunning (Co-Director: Gary Goodrich)
Middle School Camp Director: Jake Tassy
Camp operations coordinator: Tim Rackley